Wednesday, June 18, 2008

MaCsKiMmInG?? =] oR =[

Okay so we're gonna go here for a feild trip...
We're gonna be on the bus for one hour...
Long Trip.... Never been there....but!
My friends said it's full of bugs, and bugs!
Even if u put bug reppelent...
They'll still ATTACK u!!!
I'm scared....nah...
Owh yeah...and my friend...
Said she saw a bear...lol (it was Hanna)
Now I'm really scared..as if...

They're gonna make us put on sunblock...

I'm gonna get my tan on...wait a second...

Why are they making me put it on?

I'm already really dark!! How much more dark can I get??

Owh well... We're gonna learn how to use a compas...
And most importantly....
Building FIRE!!! I bet I'm gonna burn the whole place down...
Lol...jk!!
BTW... My Gym Team won for HandBall!!!
Yay!! we totally beat the other team...
Plus I scored one in...whoop, whoop....!
Owh yea...!
okies then...byes!

No comments: